Sunday, March 9, 2008

Time...

Ecclesiastes 3:1-15 comes to mind this morning....yeah, you know the one.... "A Time for Everything..."
What it does not mention is...a time to lose time....

as a matter of fact...I think it is probably the last thing we have time for...
to actually lose time!

Now, on the bright side...we are an hour closer to lunch...to nap...to dinner...and to get back in bed for the night


Although I wish I could still fit on my Daddy's shoulder, like I used to, it is just not big enough...
but I know Who's is. And it is there I will find my rest...

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Grace and Peace,

DCC

Sweet Dreams~

1 comment:

Pops and Nana said...

I LOVE that! My Father's shoulder IS BIG ENOUGH!
Thanks for the great thoughts for the days!
Lil