Monday, February 20, 2017

His Signature....

God is good. 
All the time. 
and all the time....
God is good.
 "The LORD will appear above his people; 
His arrows will fly like lightning!" -Zechariah 9:14 
Look closely....
God has left His Signature.

There it stands. 
However, His Signature doesn't JUST rest on the 9 ft.cross that remains untouched....
It is Everywhere.

May we see where trees did not fall.....as His Signature.

May we see our family and friends today.....as His Signature.

May we see The blessings that are poured all over and around us...as His Signature.

Remember, 
 "We live within the shadow of The Almighty, 
sheltered by The God who is above all gods." 
This I declare, that He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; 
He is my God, and I am trusting him." ~Psalm 91:1,5

God, We see You alone are fit to wear the crown. Thank you for your protection.

In His Dust,
DCC

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

I love our trees :(

Unknown said...

Amen, Sister. So thankful that you all had a hedge of protection around you!