Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Blog...

God put it on my heart to start a blog a little over a year ago.
I had no clue what I was doing...and not sure I do yet- however, I keep typing...and praying...and listening and typing some more...

God has been so faithful in giving me ideas for the blog, both funny and serious, over this past year.
Somedays I would question it...and then I would receive a comment, that quickly reminded me of His Awareness of everything going on around us! He Knows our needs....each of them...for ALL of us...individually....
Mindboggling!!
or in our case- MindBlogging.
This gets hits from literally all over the world...every day...it blows me away when I see the traffic on here.

So, Happy Birthday Blog and Thank YOU readers, for stopping by to take a look at this servant's humble attempt at following God's Lead.
Thank you God for your awesome faithfulness and for your patience when I get it wrong.
Grace and Peace,
DCC

No comments: