Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seven...

William, aka, Mo Mo
Brand new uniforms...first game....Marlin's #7
You know who else has 7?
God.
You know who reminded me of this?
Mo Mo.
Yep, The Number Seven is God's Very Own Number.
It is symbolic of Divine Completion and Perfection.
When you read Scripture, both Old and New Testament, it becomes apparent that the number 7 is very significant.

1.) God created earth - seven days
2.) One seven-day week is a reminder of our creator
3.) God blessed the seventh day, making it holy (Exodus 20:8-11)
The examples go on and on and on....but today all I needed was to see the way my Godson was quick to remind me of God's connection to Him.
Now I get a visual reminder on his back. (Which I also watched score to runs, thank you very much.)
God, thank you for your ever present reminders in both Scripture and every day life...that you are Completion and Perfection.
Grace and Peace,
DCC

No comments: