Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY KATIE BUG!!

"When people come at you and you give them this face- they back off."
-Mikey

This just about matched my mood the past few days...too much on my plate along with a combo of being surrounded by irritants...both people and situations.
However, God reminded me this morning as I was thanking Him for the life of my precious niece and Goddaughter, Kate, that He is with me- as always- He has commanded me to
"Be Still and Know that He Is God." -Psalm 46:10


I am within His Protection and the shelter of His wings-
just as the precious birthday girl below is wrapped "wings" and love of her Daddy below.
And the protective loving "wings" of her mommy.
And Wrapped in the loving protective "wings" of Hee Hee

"He will cover you with his feathers,and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4

Thank you God for the life of Kate-
Thank You for the reminder through scripture and through these pictures- that You indeed have Your Arms wrapped around me and all of us! I love you.

Grace and Peace,
DCC

No comments: