Monday, November 3, 2008

Time Hangover...

I have a time change hangover.

I am all messed up...hungry too late...sleepy too early...then I am hungry too early...sleeping too late...I'm like a drunk toddler...

I need a nap-


I do love when the clocks fall back- much better than Daylight Savings Time-

I am not real good with change- and therefore I really appreciate the non-changing things in life....which there are none- accept for One.

Malachi 3:6 "For I am the Lord, I do not change; that is why you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed"

Yes, my dad is Mac and not Jacob and I am daughter not a son...however, what Malachi is talking about here is God never changes...His love endures forever...therefore we are not consumed- no matter what we encounter. ( We are all related to Jacob- thus, the shout out to his sons.)


Hebrews 13:8 tells us that "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."


Thank you God, for your consistency...for Your never changing Love, Patience and Protection.

Sweet Dreams
Grace and Peace,
DCC

No comments: