Friday, October 14, 2011

Not Forgotten...

"I Am The Resurrection and The Life.

He who believes in me will live, even though he dies." ~John 11:25

"I am with you always, to the very end." ~Matthew 28:20God has not forgotten us....and neither shall we forget Him.


"Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for You are with me;


Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Surely Your Goodness and Love will follow me all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in The House of The Lord forever."~Psalm 23:4,6

I have seen God working in every detail of the past 7 days.

I have literally watched Him, "work all things together for good."

He has brought calm into chaos.

He has brought peace into strife.

He has brought laughter into grief.

He has brought His Plans to pass against difficult circumstances.



As usual, I am blown away by the Might Presence and Love of our God. We are not forgotten and neither is Ben.


God, We ask you to continue to reveal Yourself to Ben's family and friends. Thank You for providing The Way to dwell in Your House forever.


In His Dust,

DCC

No comments: