Monday, October 10, 2011

High Beams...

Bob Goff says, "We need to be the right kind of light.
If we leave our high beams on all the time,
we'll just annoy everybody"
One of my pet peeves is, people forgetting to turn their high beams off.
The minute I see them coming at me, I start flashing mine over and over...
as if they are shooting fire balls at me.


I was reminded this morning, to watch how I let others lights effect me.
To not be so easily offended.
Which, in turn, also reminded me to watch how I adjust my own lights towards others.

"A soft answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger." -Proverbs 15:1

"Let your gentleness be evident to all.
The Lord is near." -Philippians 4:5


God, Thank You for constantly and patiently teaching me.

In His Dust,
DCC

1 comment:

ade david said...

I love your blog....Would you like to write christian Advice on GidiLinks?