Monday, August 23, 2010

Ruh Roh...

So I get an email from my car, yes, from my car, via On Star.It apparently wants me to know the status of its wheels, oil life and I am not really sure what else.

Are we the Jetson’s all of a sudden?? It's bizarre enough that I get told which way to turn and when while driving....
But seriously, an email from my Tahoe???

After I fed Astro and returned a call to George- I sat down to read the report. Seems all is well…Tires were full...back right, I might want to check on.….not too many miles...oil life plugging along well….might need to stop in within 800 miles for a check-up....yada, yada, yada.

It was doing exactly what it was made to do.

Can you imagine if we had to send a similar email to "our owner," God, once a month to report on how we were doing. Where we are "flat" or running low on "oil". How are my grades on Faith? Prayer? Patience? Love? Peace? Trust? Forgiveness?

There would be some occasional...ok, constant bad reports.


God, Thank You for seeing in me, in all of us the potential of honor roll.

In His Dust,
DCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bravo, well said....He will always give you an A+ in life.....you most of the time walk the walk and talk the talk...you are and will always be a blessing