Thursday, August 12, 2010

108...

"For I Am The Lord, I do not change;

Therefore you are not consumed.” -Malachi 3:6

My afternoon walks with Jesus have been rudely interrupted.

They have moved to well-before-sunrise walks....the weather is to thank for this change in my schedule.

The weather lately seems to be determining a lot in my life....moods, meals and activities. Yesterday, God didn't seem to flinch, when my car read 108....

I suppose He doesn't have a thermometer in His Tahoe...Or maybe....He doesn't have to check the weather, since He Makes it.

Getting up at the crack of dawn, (Not sure if God, Himself, is even awake yet), doesn't seem to bother Him...He just walks along and listens...adding His Two Cents when I am quiet long enough to hear Him.

He pointed out to me just this morning, that these walks are not about exercise, but about Who I am walking with.

God, Thank You for loving us so much that Your temperature and schedule never change.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: