Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good Shepherd....

Please forgive my lack of blogging this week...been busy on a road with The Shepherd.

He promises all of us "I am with You" and He certainly is.
I have watched Christ sustain my friends and give them a "peace that passes all understanding" and for that I am very grateful. I ask, and know He will continue to do so.

I was reminded of a teaching yesterday during the memorial service that, "though we walk through the valley of the SHADOW of death", He is with us.

I love this visual of death being no more than a shadow-because in order to have a shadow- there certainly must be a light on the other side.....not to mention we all know a shadow is nothing more than a reflected image.
and that image is of the Good Shepherd walking with my friend.

Grace and Peace,
DCC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

job well done,dear and faithful servant.....i know that carol is smiling with her head slightly tilted and hands on her hips! hh

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful insights!
JS

Pops and Nana said...

beautiful tributes, dear one!