Monday, February 21, 2011

Where's Weeyum....

"Where's Weeyum?"
I've been bragging about my Godson William and his heart for as long as I can remember...

However, I've gotten to watch him lately with a little boy name Luke. (Lukey Duke to you and me). Luke wants to watch "Weeyum" all the time. He wants to see pics or videos on my iPhone. He also wants to watch him in person, especially on a "bakkettball" court. It's almost as if he wants to study him. He has fixed his eyes on him.

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, ad sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." -Hebrews 12:2

It challenges me and reminds me to have that kind of a "drive" to watch Jesus.

We are sure to be greeted by the same adoring eyes and hug that "Weeyum" gives Luke.

God, May we look for Jesus, like Luke looks for "Weeyum" today and everyday.

In His Dust,

DCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke (or Lute) also lights up when he sees the picture of Tim Tebow on MY phone - obviously Luke has great taste in role models!!
J