Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammys...

My eyes.

What happened last night---

Bob Dylan turned into a woman that I am pretty sure,
I passed many years ago on the streets of Jerusalem-
CeeLo announced himself as the love child of... Elmo...Al Roker and Elton John.

Gaga arrived in an egg....I think on a cross...which scared me and then offended me.

She later emerged from it....with a yoke on her head.
and then sang to skulls on an old piano.

Mick Jagger showed up and I thought that would help...

but I couldn't get past his jeans from Baby Gap.
Quite frankly, I was really scared for the little Bieb.
All alone in the dark....with 16 shades of crazy all around him.
He received no Grammy's to protect himself with.

Whether these people were well received or not last night...and whether we are well received today wherever we are....

Do not forget that,
"God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

God, Thank You for calling me "Your's," I love you too.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: