Monday, January 11, 2010

New Car...

I just bought a new car....super excited about it...it is being made to order so will not be here for about 8 weeks....yup, 8 of them.

I know what it looks like, because I designed it. I hand picked the colors, leather, wood paneling, sunroof, all of the unnecessary features I "had" to have.

Although I know many things about it....until I see it and drive it I will not truly "see" it. Until the new car smell graces my senses, it is nothing more than a vision.

It makes the one I am driving now seem not as much "fun." It is easier to get frustrated with..since I know something better is coming.

Kind of like life for all of us now.

Something better is coming....God, Himself, promises!

"However, as it is written:
No eye has seen,
No ear has heard,

No mind has conceived

what God has prepared for those who love him."
~1 Corinthians 2:9

God, Thank You for all of the "new car smells" that are ahead of each and every one of us.

In His Dust,

DCC

No comments: