Monday, February 23, 2009

Rules...

Entitlement...people that don't have to play by the rules...don't have to yield to traffic...don't return calls or emails...don't what they said they were going to do...don't return things they borrowed...people that show up late...don't bother to write thank you notes...
Is it so hard people?
I realize I am very type A...and put a lot of importance on these things...I had a calendar at 5 years old...I pay attention to dates, times...and lists
I always have...imagine I always will...it is just the way I am wired.
I also realize some people are not...but they too, are made in the image of God.
God, thank you for making us all so different...please teach me to see You in all of them. Because in Your Eyes, I too, break the rules.
Grace and Peace,
DCC

No comments: