Monday, February 9, 2009

Isaiah 43


"When you pass through the water
I will be with you,
and the waves they will not overtake you.
Do not fear;
For I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name.
You are mine."
-Isaiah 43:2 a
"This is what the Lord says
he who made a way through the sea,
a path through the mighty waters."
-Isaiah 43:16
God, Thank You seems insufficient...because it is.
Thank you for reminding us that Your hands are on us- at all times.
No matter what our eyes may see.
Grace and Peace,
DCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Given that my 'work commute' involves getting on a plane every other week, what a beautiful picture on your blog + what a beautiful message.
Also, just saw your comment back to mine on your blog from a few weeks ago. My email is dbuehring@aol.com

Blessings, Denise