Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lasting Impression...

"The fruit of righteousness will be peace;
the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever." Isaiah 32:17

What kind of impression are you leaving? I am having dinner with friends from high school tonight and college tomorrow night---most of which I have not seen in 20 years-

I am looking forward to both evenings- There should be lots of laughs and old stories told. However, by the time Friday comes along...what impression will I have left with them? Actually, I wonder what impression I left with them so many years ago-

God, I bless you for so many friends both old and even older...I pray that if You see fit to use me in bringing anyone closer to You...that I will be open and ready. Therefore, leaving people the most important impression of all, You.

Grace and Peace,

DCC

No comments: