Monday, January 5, 2009

The Inside...


"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7

Seems like a lot of people at the beginning of the year are "looking" at themselves- physically...
I too, have been thinking I need to work out more-get back to my "fighting weight."

However, I was reminded in this scripture- that there will come a day when it does not matter.

Don't get me wrong- I am not advocating unhealthy lifestyle....
just saying there is Someone who sees our inside- not our outside.

Good to remember-since I am on the way to eat Teka Molina.
What? It is cold and rainy- and that is what you do- eat Mexican food with family and friends.

Grace and Peace,
DCC

No comments: