Monday, December 8, 2014

Advent....God With Us

Advent is defined as the arrival of a notable person, thing or event. 

This time of year, I find myself in a quandary.
I spend half of my time wanting things to slow down so we can soak this time in...
while the other half I spend wanting things to hurry up!
Aren't we all ready for a break!! Somedays life feels heavy, busy and even scary 
While other days we feel like our cups runneth over with blessings...
Half the time I am honking at cars on the highway to get out of my way....
the other half of the time, I am acting like I am real patient, in the church parking lot. 

Whether you find yourself waiting impatiently, or enjoying the days that lead up to Christmas...I pray you find the love, hope joy and peace that is found in The Baby in the manger. 
I pray you find peace in the present, for He is with us.

"A virgin will conceive and bear a Son and His Name will be Immanuel- 
which means God with us." ~Matthew 1:23


God Thank You for coming a distance we can not fathom, just to be with us.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: