Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Strength...

"Then He told me, My grace is enough; it's all you need. 
 My strength comes into its own in your weakness." ~1 Corinthians 12:9

I think God has been pointing me towards this theme all summer.

One of my favorite people, Crocker, ruptured his Achilles tendon.  
I have watched him hobble around for over a month now....
(please note, this is not an actual picture of Reverend Crocker)

God used this to make me aware of the term Achilles Heel. 
(Someone's main point of weakness.)

Which after alot more time...has lead to me being aware aware of His Power in situations.

Remember these cats? Martha was a anxious, a worrier, Thomas was a doubter, 
Elijah was moody, Jonah was fearful...oh yeah, and Lazarus? He was dead.

God proved Himself in their weaknesses. 
He will do the very same in your's and mine
...I have seen it.

You will too, if you look for it.

God, Thank You for taking our concerns and letting them rest in Your Big Strong Hands.

In His Dust, 
DCC

No comments: