Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Alive, Well and Funny...




Are you kidding me that this arrived in my mailbox last week???
Last week...as in July 2012. 
Which wouldn't be exactly earth shattering news, accept for the sender is currently standing with Jesus....


Yes....Libby, as in Bebinger.


"In My Father's House are many rooms.
 If it were not so, would I have told you to go prepare a place for you" ~John 14:2

I am not sure about you....but I was not familiar the US Postal System delivering from Heaven's Gate.
(Especially considering there are several times a month, that my own postman can not seem to deliver to the middle of Alamo Heights.) 

I was reminded once again, that God Himself, is alive and well...as are those who have gone on before us.


"Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; 
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." ~Isaiah 40:31


God, Thank You for making Your Presence known to us in humorous and profound ways.

In His Dust,
DCC

2 comments:

Gaynor Lubojasky said...

How beautiful of a reminder that God still wants to talk to us TODAY! Thanks for sharing. I am curious about your closing, "IN THE DUST." This is a rabbinic saying, and I've been studying Hebraic roots of our biblical text for the past several years, so this saying is familiar to me, but hardly anyone I know is familiar with it. How do you know of it? Curious...Blessings, Gaynor

Gaynor Lubojasky said...

In HIS dust (corrected)