Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Word Became Flesh...

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.” John 1:14

From what I have read and studied...Jesus was approachable and available.
From what I know from my own personal relationship with Him...He is awesome. He has a sense of humor and He was the kind of guy I'd want to go to a Spurs or Mules game with.I'd like to have a cold beer with Him....yeah, you read that right. He is the guy who offers to refill my Diet Coke, when He gets up from the table.
I picture Him making the kids laugh.

I'm hoping He even laughs at some of my jokes...as He tells a few of His own. I picture Him listening when I speak....or even when I think.

When I worry about things others don't notice...or get sick of hearing about...He is still there. Listening as if He had all the time in eternity. Because quite frankly, He does. He holds the key to eternity in His Hands.

God, Thank You for spending time with me. I pray that You will be lifted up today.

In His Dust,

DCC

No comments: