Wednesday, March 3, 2010

God is God...


"Jesus took the loaves of bread, thanked God for them,
and gave them to people.” John 6:11

When the disciples didn’t pray, Jesus prayed. When the disciples didn’t see God, Jesus sought God. When the disciples were weak, Jesus was strong. When the disciples had no faith, Jesus had faith. He thanked God. ~Max Lucado

How comforting to know God is not influenced by our weak attempts at faithfulness.
My selfish and arrogant ways of "knowing what is best," don't ever cause Him to turn His Face from me.
This is one of the many things that makes God.....God.

And me....well, not.

God, Thank You for Your goodness....Your patience....Your faithfulness, it overwhelms me. I am sorry for all of the times I never stop to thank You.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: