Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammys...

So I watched the Grammy Awards last night...and I have a few questions?

Who, what, when,where and why kept running through my mind....
would it be too much to ask for some of them to take a flipping shower before showing up?
However a bright light appeared on the red carpet appeared for me...
The General, Larry Pratt, brought plenty of belts...to keep anyone's pants off the ground.
As I lay in my bed with a pulled muscle in my neck and shoulder, it was much more than the smell of Tiger Balm that reminded me I was getting older.
I missed all of my old friends... James and Carole... (Who are going on tour together again)
Kenny...

John....with or without the glasses...
I miss the days when he was cool

You know who never stopped being cool...
for the record- James Taylor's "cool" factor- is permanent and never changing.

Know something else that is permanent never changes....
God.
"I The Lord do not change." Malachi 3:6
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever." James 13:8

God, Thank You for being the One Thing that never changes.

In His Dust,
DCC

1 comment:

LJFredricks said...

I am with you! A little Steven Curtis Chapman wouldn't hurt either.