Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Momo...


"She gets up while it's still dark and provides food for her family." Proverbs 31:15
"She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue"
Proverbs 31:26
"She watches over the affairs of her household" Proverbs 31:27
"she is clothed with strength and dignity.
she can laugh at the days to come" Proverbs 31:25
"she is clothed in fine linen and purple" Proverbs 31:22b

"Many women do noble things Momo, but you surpass them all" Proverbs 31:29

"Grandchildren are the crown of the aged" Proverbs 17:6

God, Thank You for giving me a grandmother that is stronger than steel...with the gentleness of a feather and the manners of Emily Post. Her generosity and thoughtfulness stand a head above the rest. Her selflessness is something to see. She is my steel magnolia.
She is one of the main reasons, I know, we are surely made in Your Image.

Happy Birthday to My Momo, I love you so much I can hardly stand it.
Thank you for the role model you are to me and for always having room in your "lap" for me.

In His Dust,

DCC

No comments: