Friday, September 4, 2009

44 years...

September 4, 1965
44 years ago today...

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
~~~~~~~~~~
September 5,1942
67 years ago
"Now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love."
God, I Thank You, with everything in me, for the examples of love you set before me.
Happy Anniversary Mommy & Daddy and Momo & Big Con. I love you all!
In His Dust,
DCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you (especially) and your words absolutely melt me..i thank God for send you to me..you make my heart beat and my sun shine and the stars twinkle.....i love you....more