Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Consider....

The Lilies of the field... When I was in Israel...I saw these fields....they are filled with Poppies.
I learned as I walked by them...that these were, more than likely, the flowers Jesus, Himself spoke of, when he asked us to consider them...and how beautifully "dressed" they were.
He told us to "stop worrying about how we are to dress...or what we are to eat" If God cared enough to make even these flowers this pretty....wouldn't He take care of us even more?


I love thinking about God actually thinking about Me! Because as He sees the fields of us...
within that field.....He sees individual faces.....worries....joys...needs....

Thank you Jesus, for pretty flowers.....that mean so much more than what we see on the outside-


Grace and Peace,


DCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh what a beautiful flower you are!!!!!hh