Monday, September 22, 2014

Waiting...

So I may or may not have waited in a long line on Friday morning.... 
in the dark, for this....
On the brighter side....
I did not however build a fort and spend the night in one of these, like some people....
The excitement in the waiting was palpable.....
and in some areas, a tad disturbing. 
As I waited, I was reminded, that I am not good at waiting. Not just for an iPhone but for bigger things....things that keep you awake at night, and cause anxiety in the day.
I thought about how God rewards those who wait. Those who rest in Him during the storms will be and are blessed.
For example....an unexpected late arrival of the right color and size. (It's the little things....) 
When we Trust God in our waiting, He gives us the strength to keep going.

"Wait for The Lord;Be strong, and let your heart take courage; 
wait for The Lord!" ~Psalm 27:14

God, Thank You for your patience with us....over and over again. You show up for us in the exact way and time we need it.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: