Monday, September 17, 2012

Teeny, Tiny Turtle...

I was on a walk before the storm blew in on Friday....and happened to look down and see what I thought was a bottle cap. Although it had a head and feet. 

"The animals take cover; they remain in their dens" -Job 37:8

This little guy was in the middle of nowhere on the golf course, 
sure to be run over by a golf cart or a size 10 Nike...
although he wasn't hurt.

 I was reminded that God is in love with His Creation...
and that includes teeny, tiny turtles, you and me


It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption." ~1 Corinthians 1:30

God knows we have doubts...and even better, understands those doubts, fears and struggles. He even understands we often fall far short of God’s glory. 
He understands we miss the mark.
Because, when God looks down at us, He sees Jesus.
Yet, by His Amazing Grace... He is determined to hang on to us.  


"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; 
for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, 
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness...." Isaiah 61:10

God, Thank You for covering each of us with Jesus. 

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: