Monday, March 19, 2012

Words...

Was reminded this am, as the cool breeze and stars shined down on my sweaty baseball hat,
well before the sun even thought about peeking out, that there was a change in the air....
I was then reminded....it ain't by happenstance....

It's Him.
He is doing something.
He's keeping His Promise in His Word.....


“While the earth remains, seed time and harvest,
Cold and heat,Winter and summer,
And day and night shall not cease.” ~Genesis 8:20:22

He also promises in His Word that...

"He changes times and seasons;
he sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise & knowledge to the discerning." ~Daniel 2:21


So, what does this have to do with us today?
His Words from thousands of years ago, stand true today and will tomorrow.

If today finds you anxious, remember God's Words matter.
They over power all other words...they over power tears and fears, with Grace and Mercy.


God, Thank You for bringing people in my life who remind me of Your Constant Presence and Power in my life. May I be the same for others.




In His Dust,

DCC

No comments: