Monday, January 23, 2012

Sweet...

Pinterest, I wish I could quit you.
You are taking up alot of my time.

Example.... Lloyd Dobbler. In your eyes, The light the heat....in your eyes, I am complete.
This is the reason I was late to lunch?
Things hit an all time low this am, when I actually stopped to look at these.Kakie and Carrie will be thrilled to know I am making them for Fiesta.
(I don't think Lisa will wear one.)

Of course the best part of Pinterest, is the virtual buffet that I am in line for.Krispy Kreme had a baby with a box of brownies...and gave birth to....
Krispy Kreme Brownies.

Are you kidding me???!!
In my mind- with all the food I am "enjoying," I am within 5 minutes from having Montel Williams show up to "tow" my 500 pound tush out of the house.

"How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth"
~Psalm 119:103


If I spent as much time in The Bible as I do on social media....the possibilities would be endless.

God, Thank You for the reminder that your word is sweeter than a Krispy Kreme Brownie.

In His Dust,

DCC

No comments: