Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Precious Life...

We dealt with three suicides in the past 7 days....
So, here is what I have to say.....well, what God has to say.
He has a plan and a purpose for every life, your's included.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

When things go wrong or life overwhelms you?
"You will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ~Jeremiah 29:12

Many times in life, there are no words...although there are notes left behind.
There is no sense to be made of things...although some may try.
There are no answers...although there are multitudes of questions.

Thanks be to God at those exact times...and all others-God is still speaking.

God, Thank You for our precious lives.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: