Monday, January 3, 2011

Due Time..

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's Mighty Hand,
that He may lift you up in due time." ~1 Peter 5:6
The 78th Psalm ends with a tribute to King David:
"He led them with the integrity of his heart
and the skillfulness of his hands."
Andy Dalton won more games and threw for more yards and touchdowns than anyone else in TCU school history.

However, it is not only a massive football legacy that he leaves behind...

it is his faith.

"One thing I have realized when growing in my faith is that I can’t be passive in my relationship with God.
I know I wouldn’t be where I am without God’s help.

He has provided me with so much and I am so thankful.... To see what He has done, not only for me but for my team
and others around us—has been unbelievable.
There has been hard work involved,
but nothing would have happened without Christ." - Andy Dalton

In a culture of athletes that put themselves first....
we have seen a champion for Jesus
...A BOLD and TOUGH one...

No ifs and or buts about it....this champion is powered by Christ.

Looks like Due Time came on January 1, 2011.

God, Thank You for showing Yourself...and allowing us to watch.



In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: