Monday, October 11, 2010

Great Dane....


I see a lady walking her two dogs every day-
she has a Great Dane and a chihuahua.
They are out strolling both before the sun rises and late in the day.

No clue where she lives-

So, after seeing her so many times...I finally asked God if He was saying something-

He said,
"First of all, I always Am.
Second of all, thanks for asking. Go read Joshua 1:9."

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

I felt like He was telling me and all of you...I Am your Great Dane!
Stop treating me like the chihuahua!
What are you so nerved up about? Why the short temper?
The worried brow? Simmer down, I Am with you.I Am Bigger than you know.
I Am Stronger than you give me credit for.

God, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

In His Dust,
DCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really like this one