Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Made...

"I don’t want to go to school"

This is the reaction I saw after he found out he was going back to school in 2 days.

He's been crying every day- for different reasons-
Which is pretty smart actually, a new excuse for each day of the week.

Monday-He missed his mom
Tuesday-He missed his brother
Wednesday- He missed his blankie
Thursday- He missed Mrs Disabato
Friday- He missed his summer

Me: "What's the problem Mikey- why don't you like school?"
Mikey: "I am not really a school type of guy."
Me: "How do you know?"
Mikey: "Cuz, I know how he made me, I am me.
He made me to watch TV and eat Cheese doodles…
you know, just kinda doodle-dee-doo around all day."Me: Ok. (What? You wanna argue with that face?)

We are all made different, so I suppose it's possible.

Regardless, of how we are made.....we are ALL made in the image of God....
so something about this kid is just like Jesus….I am betting it’s his sense of humor.

God, Thank You for making each one of us so very different and so very alike...for we are ALL made in Your Image.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: