Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"I'm So Busy..."

“He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.” ~Psalm 23:2

Everybody's busy.
I get it. I hear about it from everyone I talk to....as I am sure you do too-
Seriously, take note today, of how many people tell you just how busy they are.
Why do people feel the need to tell everyone this? Do they enjoy it? Does it make them feel less busy to bore me and you about their busyness?
What really makes me nuts is the assumption that I am not just as busy-or even busier for that matter?Bottom line for all of us....
He makes me…He leads me…He is in charge.
The sheep (that's us) have a one job. That's it.
Watch and follow The Shepherd.
So how about if you and I get "busy" with that?
God, Thank You for your consistent leading.

In His Dust,

DCC

No comments: