Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Calm Down...

Seems like there are a lot of storms right now....
I've heard "try and calm down" alot lately.
For me, it is always easier said than done
Jesus was more than familiar with storms...as well as those who didn't ride them out too well.
I think, all too often we, and by we, I am referring to ME,
forget that He was not only ON the boat, in the middle of the storm,
....but He stood up and calmed the storm.
Why I can't get this through my head!?!?! He literally stopped the storm....wind....rain...thunder....waves....panic....

The next time I see this....

May I quickly remember this.

God, thank you for being present in the storms of my life.....and for all the times I think you are sleeping and forgotten me....I am sorry.

In His Dust,

DCC

No comments: