Monday, February 24, 2014

Next to God...

"He's there from now to eternity to save everyone who comes to God through Him, always on the job to speak up for them." ~Hebrews 7:25

That "them" is you.... 
That "them" is me.....
Speaking up for YOU???
ME???
Yes.


"The One who died for us- Who was raised to life for us- 
is in The Presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us." ~Romans 8:34

This very moment?
Yes.

Some days this is easier to believe than other days. Whether you find yourself feeling close or far from Him today....make no mistake He is praying for you- 
Christ Himself is currently alive and sitting NEXT TO GOD Himself.....

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me."~Robert Murray M'Cheyne

God, Thank You for making sure that distance makes no difference.

In His Dust,
DCC

1 comment:

Lil said...

Absolutely beautiful, Honey Baby! I needed that!!