Monday, March 18, 2013

Giving Away Grace...

"Give Grace and love away like your made of it." ~Bob Goff


I am much more comfortable giving grace away, than I am receiving it. 
Which has always been surprising to me.

When I am offered grace, I am softened by it in a way that shocks me time and time again.
And at the same time...strengthened by it.

I am actually ok with giving it away like I am made of it....
because, quite frankly, I am.
and quite frankly, so are you.

We are each made with in His Image.

Which is even more amazing to me that He gives me chances over and over again. 
Undeserved chances, when I fail him and His Children.

All the more reason, I need to hand it over freely and not look back. 

"Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, 
that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." ~Hebrews 4:16

God, Thank You for your constant grace and ability to look at me and see not just my mistakes, but Your Child.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: