Monday, June 18, 2012

Each Path...

I find myself a little more easily distracted easily in summer....
a little more downtime...leads to my mind wandering.....

Last night I found myself perusing social media....looking at all the "perfect lives."
Is it just me? Or would it be nice to read what people are really thinking on there...
my kid isn't really that smart...
I think my dog has aspergers....
my husband is driving me nuts...

As God would have it....at that moment my "Jesus Calling" popped up:
 
"I have called each of My children to a different path, distinctly designed for that one. Do not let anyone convince you that his path is the only right way. And be careful not to extol your path as superior to another’s way."

 
"What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." `Micah 6:8


What a poignant reminder...that each of us have a path...designed by God...specifically for each one of us.
 
God, Thank You for Your perfectly timed messages. 
 
In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: