Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank You God for Momo....











Today is Momo's 88th bday.....and although she is celebrating in The Very Presence of God Himself, I thought she deserved an earthly "shout out"
So, Happy Birthday My Little Momo....I sure do miss you.



Your family, by your example, has


"Strength and gladness in place" ~1 Chronicles 16:27


For we know that right now,


you are surrounded by loved ones that you have missed for so very long.


We also know, full well, that God has


"turned your sorrow into joy and your mourning into good days" ~Esther 9:22



We bless God for His Promise of resurrection...for life eternal...for complete healing.




No matter what life may bring, we will enjoy the ride, just like you taught us to do.




God, I bless you from the depths of my heart today for Susan Cherry Mims Blair, "Momo".


I bless You for her life, her love and her laughter. I know she has heard from Your Own Voice,


"Well done good and faithful servant...You fought the good fight, you finished the race, you kept the faith."




In His Dust,


Susan Blair's Granddaughter

2 comments:

Jackie Meyer said...

What a beautiful and lovely tribute to your sweet grandmother! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!

Tinka Langfeld said...

That was beautiful Debbi. In many ways, I feel I have lost two mother's as Susan was always there for us. Or at least a fairy godmother.