Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Transmit....


"Do not be misled: Bad company corrupts good character"
~1 Corinthians 15:33

Don't we all have them in our lives?
Toxic people on transmit.

You know who they are....
The ones that are always telling you how busy they are.....(since you aren't busy.)
or how stressed out they are....(since you aren't stressed.)
or how unfair their lives are....(since your's is totally fair .)
I feel swamped by these people lately.
While on transmit only, they hammer away at you with their complaints.

Jack Canfield describes them as "energy vampires"
These people will wear you down and suck the energy out of you.

Lest you think any of us are victims- think again.
You and I get to choose who we spend our time with.
Choose wisely.

God, Thank You for listening to me when I am on transmit....especially when I am the negative one.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: