Monday, May 10, 2010

Luby's...

Life ain't the like the line at Luby's .....You don't get to pick how things turn out or what all happens at what time....

You know...excuse me ma'am,I would like a Red Jell-O...
and also, can you separate my dad's knee replacement surgery and rehab from my grandmother's pneumonia?
I am really not interested in raining and pouring at the same time.
Oh, and also while you are at it...I would like some fried chicken, mashed potatoes and can you have all of these things NOT happen on my Mom's 65th b-day and Mother's Day weekend?

We all have things we would like to change...some big...some small....some earth shattering...some a matter of convenience...


However, we must be confident that...someone Who loves us more than we know....is behind the counter....and He is handing out exactly what we need, when we need it.

As a bonus, He has also, picked up the tab.


God, Thank You, for being behind the counter of my life...for never leaving and knowing what is best for me.

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: