Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Elvis is in The Bedroom...

So, I am sitting with a friend while she recovers from minor surgery...
and by recovers I mean, tries to sleep. The room is cool, dark and quiet...there are a few of us whispering. We were discussing important earth shattering things, you know like, why it is hotter than the depths of hell outside and where exactly is Michael Jackson's body.

All of a sudden there is a noise in the bathroom....kind of a shuffling around....hair spray...zipping...boots stomping...humming....
I open the door to find this.
Big Mike D....preparing for something....
There was a backpack and a Barney book
But soon, there was Elvis...
and apparently a Michael Jackson in the early days wig.
pretty pleased with himself.
But I had seen nothing...yet.


This busted into the bedroom....
Dance moves that would have made Ed Sullivan shake.....

but wait, there's more...a dedication.
He then dedicates a song to his mama.
"Hope you feel better Ma'am..I'm gonna sing "I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night, by KISS."
After performance....it's hard to help people
God, Thank You for loving us just because we are Your's.
In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: