Friday, February 29, 2008

Clueless, but hopeful.



Fine, I admit it...I have no clue what I am doing...this is my first attempt at blogging....

Please bear with me as I try and use this medium to connect our members, guests, staff and passers by.


"The Methodome" as it is often referred to, has so much going on both inside and outside our walls....and hopefully this will be a new way for us to keep you "posted" (pun intended).


More importantly I am prayerful that this will allow us to cultivate some conversations....
as we encourage each other to grow in our relationship with Christ and each other.

Thoughts?

Grace and Peace,

DCC

3 comments:

Pops and Nana said...

WONDERFUL!!! I'm gonna like your imagination on the blog!! Thanks for taking it on!!
Love, Honey Baby

Debbi's Blog said...

Cayce has inspired me....
Thanks for the encouragment-

Love ya'll

Unknown said...

Debbi, you are anything but clueless! What a treat to get to hear from you and see how you can sew all the different aspects of church life together like a beautiful quilt. I look forward to your future entries...

love, Annie