Monday, August 27, 2012

All Things New...


 "Look I am making everything new!" ~Revelation 21:5a 

Thank. The. Lord.

I am not gonna lie...this summer can NOT be over soon enough! 

Don't get me wrong
I AM going to miss all the late nights and sleeping in....
baseball hats and no makeup...pjs until noon...
sunburns and wet bathing suits hanging on the door...

However, it is time to clean up....slick the hair back (or in some cases, down.)
The sights and sounds of this morning.....

Ahhhhhh.....  

Daaaaaad gummmmmm... 
they make me as happy as this guy! 

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: 
The old has gone, the new has come! " ~2 Corinthians 5:17

God, Thank You for Your Presence in each day & each season of our lives, good and bad. 

In His Dust,
DCC

No comments: